Vintage Amethyst Solitaire Ring - Size 6
Carefully sourced vintage light purple amethyst marquise cut solitaire on a gold reverse tapered band.
• Stamping - Korea
• Ring is in excellent condition
• Ring is size - 6
We understand things don't work out sometimes and we're here to help with your return! Please carefully read over our return/exchange policies, before sending back your return.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE and NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- “Wire Rings” - Any ring that is handmade with wire.
- “Custom Order” - Anything that is personalized or altered specifically per the buyer’s request.
- “Sale Item” - Anything that is purchased on sale or at a discounted rate. This includes coupon codes and other discounts applied to your order.
- “Vintage Jewelry” - Rings, Earrings, or Necklaces that we source and resell as vintage.
- “Preorders” - Any items that you’ve purchased ahead as a preorder listing.
WE ACCEPT RETURNS ON ELIGIBLE ITEMS:
All items purchased at full price are eligible for return, excluding the items mentioned above.
Contact us within 3 days of receiving your purchase, to discuss a return. Follow the instructions below. Products must be return within 14 days. Refunds are for store credit only.
Our policies are firm and non-negotiable. It is your responsibility, as the buyer, to read over any online stores policies prior to purchasing.
HOW TO RETURN:
Online Returns / Exchanges:
- If your order is eligible for return, contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order and include your name, order #, and details about your return/ exchange.
- Wait for verbal Return Authorization (RA), before shipping back your return.
- If your return is approved, we will provide you with a return shipping label that includes tracking. Print the return label and use the original packaging you received your order in.
- Your package must be returned to us within 14 days of the original delivery date. If you return your package after the return window, we will ship your order back to you and additional shipping charges will apply.
- All returned item(s) must be unworn and have all the original tags intact, and must be returned in the original packaging as you received it. Package the returned items carefully to prevent damage in transit. Original packaging includes: bubble mailer, cotton filled box, and drawstring bag. If the jewelry appears worn or damaged, we will not accept the return and we are not responsible for returning the items back to you.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs + a 10% restocking fee.
- Allow 24-48 hours to process your return.
- If your order is shipped back without return authorization, we are not responsible for accepting your return or shipping back the items to you.
In-Store Return / Exchanges:
- Eligible items for return may be done in person at our studio during normal business hours, within 3 days of purchase.
- Buyer must provide a receipt of purchase.
- The item(s) must be unworn with all original tags intact. If any tags are ripped, bent, missing, or the jewelry appears worn or damaged, we will not accept the return.
Feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding your order! We're here to help ♥
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Some of our items are handmade and require additional time to process. Most items are ready to ship and we ship them out as soon as possible!
Preorder items have longer processing times. Please refer to the description section of the preorder item you purchased. Estimated ship dates are as our estimated timeframe when we expect they'll be ready to ship. Please note these are estimates and not to be taken as actual shipping dates. We are not responsible for refunds regarding delays on preorders. If you wish to cancel your preorder, please refer to our cancellations policy.
Pick-up orders are processed within 24-48 hours, during normal business hours. You will receive an email with instructions when your order is ready for pick up!
Due to limited space, we can only hold your pick up order for up to 60 days. If you order has not been picked up within 60 days of ordering, your order will automatically be cancelled.
We send multiple pick-up order reminders as a courtesy to the contact information provided on your order. It is your responsibility to pick up your order within the above listed timeframe.
We accept cancellations for online orders within 1 hour of purchase. Contact us via email at email@example.com with your order number and cancellation request.
If you request cancellation after we've processed your order, we cannot guarantee we can cancel your order. Items that are handmade cannot be cancelled after 1 hour of purchase. Preorder items must be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
Standard Shipping Cost:
Shipping starts at $3.99, any additional costs will be calculated based on weight at checkout. Standard orders are shipped with USPS First Class Package Mail and typically arrive in 3-5 business days. Orders are shipped in a 6"x9" bubble mailer and include boxes and other protective packaging. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has processed.
We proudly offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the United States over $50 via USPS First Class Shipping. This shipment option does not include shipping insurance.Shipping Insurance:
You have the option to insure your package in the event of damage or loss. To add shipping insurance, select Priority Mail shipping at checkout. The cost will be calculated at check out based on the current USPS pricing, and includes $50 of insurance coverage with the option to insure more. Shipping timeframe for Priority Mail is typically 1-3 business days. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has processed. Priority packages are processed within our normal processing times mentioned above. They are shipped in a flat rate priority mailing box which offers an additional layer of protection for your order. We recommend purchasing shipping insurance to protect your package in transit.
If your tracking says "Delivered" but you don't see your package:
Check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside.
If you live in an apartment complex, contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package. Some packages do not fit inside your mail box, and carriers will often leave packages with the rental properties management office for safekeeping.
Inquire about your package with your local post office. Sometimes they mark packages as delivered but hold them if they weren't able to find a safe spot to leave the package. Google search your local post office phone number.
Contact us if your package is presumed to be lost by the carrier, after the status is “not delivered” or has not been updated for more than 15-30 days. We will file an investigation report through USPS. Mail fraud is a felony offense and we take these matters very seriously. We will do everything we can to help locate your package.
If your package is lost in transit:
If you purchased shipping insurance and your package gets lost, we will replace the contents of the order if we can.
If replacement is not possible, we do not give refunds for lost packages but will email a gift card of equal order value instead.
Replacement shipment cost are the buyers responsibility. We are at a loss in every way in these situations, and we hope you understand and work with us there!
- If you did not purchase shipping insurance, it's at our discretion for how we handle the loss. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If your jewelry is damaged or broken in transit:
If you purchased shipping insurance and your package gets damaged or broken in transit, we will send you a return shipping label and repair your items for you for free. Some items are irreparable, so please refer to our repair policy and contact us prior to returning your item. We will discuss all the details with you
- If you did not purchase shipping insurance, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. We package our products carefully with bubble wrap, protective boxes, and use bubble mailers. We have no control over what happens to your package in transit, so we are not responsible for paying for everything to fix it for you. We highly recommend purchasing additional shipping insurance.
When we hand over packages to the shipping carrier, handling and delivery is completely out of our control. We never know what to do in these situations, and we understand the disappointment when packages get lost or damaged in the mail. We will do what we can to help resolve the issue within our policies.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF U.S.
We offer international shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated at check out.